Future Manager Alliance is looking for a Mobile Product Marketing Expert for an Iranian Client.
Our client is an Iranian company operating in a telecom sector.
The resource will work in Teheran Branch and will be the responsible of mobile product portfolio (launch, creation and management).
Specifically, the activities will be:
- Identify and understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, technology… for the portfolio.
- Development and launching new wave digital products (IoT, M2M, mPayments, etc in addition to basic voice and data products.
- Monitor and analize product performance trends, financial, competitive and operational perspectives.
- Seek new strategic and operational opportunities.
- Develop the product portfolio plan, and provide to give imput versus budget (to 12 months, and 36 months).
- Manage and train direct and indirect sales force, the service operation, and technology team.
- Define and develop a pricing policy.
- Maintain the relation with the external business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial/professional bodies.
The position required a Bachelor’s or a Master degree in Economics/Marketing & Sales and an experience of 5/7 years as product or marketing manager in a Telecom company or in management consulting environment and the availability to transfer to Teheran for the duration of the contract.
The position also requires the following: knowledge of Mobile and MVNO product and service portfolio, ability to develop strategic plans and program for managing product life cycle, knowledge and experience in managing sales channel and marketing mix, networking and relationship building.
The ideal candidate is a reliable, resourceful and dynamic person, with excellent communication and interpesonal skills.
The research is addressed to both genders.
Contract and Compensation: Start with a short term contract (3 or 6 months), subsequent long term situation.
In the first period the company will pay a day rate of $350 (USD) plus expenses.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae with authorization to the processing of personal data at https://futuremanageralliance.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/337